Here we go again …
I was tagged by the adorably lovely ifyoumoustache a while back, but only saw it this weekend when I answered to the last tag I posted.
So here goes:
Rule 1: Always post the rules.
Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked, and write 11 new ones.
Rule 3: Tag 11 people and link them to the post.
Rule 4: Actually tell them you tagged them 11 questions.
The questions R asked me:
1. How do you eat your Oreos/any other cookies with filling?
I don’t? I’m not a fan of cookies with filling nor Oreos. Though on the rare occasions I do eat some, I just bite in them and try for them not to disintegrate in my hands, putting crumbs and filling everywhere!
I’m not really interested in him as a person. He’s a stranger to me, so I don’t really care. He’s a good actor though and that’s enough.
I like my eyes, my wrists and my feet. My hair too, actually, when it’s longer than it is at the moment.
My sense of humour, my sense of worth, my intelligence, my creativity. (I could go on, but I’m playing it modest.)
Myself? And all the things I’ve done so far?
What an unusual question! It depends if I’m the only one that will have access to the dip sauce or not. If I am, then yes. If I’m sharing the dip, then no. Unless it’s with people I know really well and that nobody minds.
Yes, I do. Though I have prejudices, like everyone else, but I try not to let them direct me too much.
I wouldn’t. I’m not that keen on sharing my bed with much of anyone, much less a villain that I would trust only as far as I can throw them, which wouldn’t be a lot.
Well, I have a lot of difficulties dealing with people that don’t understand things. Whatever those things be, or the people be (even children). I don’t have patience with them so I just avoid them like the plague.
I have. Though not being a fan of peanut butter, it’s not often, and usually because there’s nothing else to eat.
Not too bad. It’s sticky and messy. And better not too much peanut butter or it’s going to stick to your palate as you eat!
- What is your favourite creative medium?
- Cat, dog or other? How many? Why?
- What is something you are not ready to compromise on, for anyone?
- Do you have something that really grates on your nerves to the point that you do not tolerate it at all?
- What would you say to your 12 years old self it you were to go back in time and meet them?
- If expenses weren’t a problem, what specs/type would you look for in your computer?
- You’re to be sent on an expedition in Antarctica, what is your top 5 of things to bring with you?
- What’s the furthest you willingly went out of your comfort zone?
- What clothes do you feel the most comfortable in?
- If you could create a room at your image where you could retreat when you wanted some peace and quiet, or simply retreat from the world around you, what would it look like?
- 1720, you were a passenger sailing from England to Port Royal, but your ship was intercepted by Black Bart’s Royale Fortune. You are given three choices: walk the plank and join the sharks, go with the others (rare) prisoners and be used as ransom, or become a part of Black Bart’s crew of pirates. What do you chose and why?
I’m not tagging anyone, but if answering these tickles your fancy, go ahead and mention me so that I can go read your answers. :)